This is the webpage for the project: Influence of party ideology and characteristics of parliamentarians on legislative actions on war, corruption and inequality in Ukraine [Wpływ ideologii partii i charakterystyk parlamentarzystów na działania ustawodawcze w sprawie wojny, korupcji i nierówności na Ukrainie].
All research in this webpage was funded by the Preludium grant of the National Science Centre, Poland. Project number: 2017/25/N/HS6/01174.
Principle Investigator: Nika Palaguta, Graduate School for Social Research, Polish Academy of Sciences
Project Description and Main Findings: War, Corruption, and Inequality in Ukraine
Data: Party issue positions and legislative actions on war, corruption and inequality in Ukraine, 2002 -2018 available at ADS Polish Social Data Archive
Workshop (April 2019): Women’s Political Inequality in Poland and Ukraine: Theory Statements and Empirical Research.
Dissemination of Results to the Public. Special Reports:
- Political Inequality of Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) and the Conflict Affected in Ukraine
- Party Issue Positions and Legislative Actions on Corruption in Ukraine
- Women’s Political Inequality in Ukraine
Presentations at International Conferences
- “Under-representation of Women Existed Long before the Populists Came: Political Ideologies and Legislative Actions on Women’s Interests in Ukraine, 2002 -2017” by Nika Palaguta presented at the European Conference of Politics and Gender (ECPG) in Amsterdam, June 2019
- “Substantive Representation of Women’s Interests in the Ukrainian Parliament” by Nika Palaguta presented at the conference Politics and Inequality across Nations and Time: Theoretical and Empirical Approaches in Warsaw, Poland, December 2018.